Simple: who's your top characters, dead or alive up to now, that you thought was/think is the coolest and most interesting characters you can't help but admire. I would suggest to think of someone other than Tyrion (cause of course he's the coolest character ever) but if you're fav is in fact the imp himself then go ahead and say so. Also try and find a picture of him/her so people will recognize him/her better. Names are very hard to keep track of. I'll give you my top four characters. BTW I have not read the books so know that I will not be basing anything I say on that. Only on the show.

Sandor Clegane, aka "The Hound"

IMO one of the raddest badasses in the entirety of GoT. Yeah he fought for spawn-of-satan Joffrey and he killed a little boy because he was told to, but I still think he's still pretty awesome. First of all, he outweighs his brother (Gregor Clegane aka "The Mountain") in doing awful things and being loyal to factions he does not agree with. While Gregor continues to fight for the Lannisters without protest and will kill anyone who gets in his way, the Hound walked right out of a battle and said right to Joffrey "Fuck the king" AND NOBODY SAID A THING AND LET HIM WALK AWAY. Sounds like a badass to me. (Although he left cause he was scared of fire but whatever) Plus he made sure to keep Arya safe for as long as he could, even when he lost his ear and his life to Brienne. I just wish he could be alive short a tad longer.

Samwell Tarly

Truly one of the unsung heroes of Westoros. Let me list you why he's amazing: he kept a lady and her child safe from a revolt within the ranks of the Men of the Wall, he fought against the Wildling attack at the wall, and he slew a white walker. A WHITE WALKER. I don't recall Jon Snow or Tyrion doing such a thing. Despite his faults, his relationship with Gilly and his attitude on life is the most adorable thing I have ever seen in Game of Thrones; which makes me worried for their future.

Podrick Payne

Despite him being a relative of the Ilyn Payne who took the head of Eddart Stark, he's probably the coolest character to me for the fact that he's aware of who Tyrion really is when everyone else hated him or misunderstood him for various reasons. He went out into battle to kill and king's guard so Tyrion can live with a badass battle scar. When he was rewarded with three prostitutes, he was sent back with the money that was supposed to pay them because they said he was just that great at doing it. When he was tempted with money to testify against Tyrion in his trial, he turned down the offer even though it endangered his safety in King's Landing. If it wasn't for the kindness of Tyrion ordering him to depart from the king's guard's reach, Pod could have died defending him to the very end. Bron wouldn't even do that, despite how cool he is. Then after everything, Pod was assigned to Brienne; creating the best duo in GoT history.

Syrio Forel

My all time favorite character in the Game of Thrones universe so far. He has the shortest screen-time of all these characters but is by the coolest of them all. With minimal time on two episodes and meeting his fate on the second one, he has proved himself to be one of the few who is confidant in everything he does and displays no fear in the face of certain death. Mostly cause he can court it off with the most skill and deftness that has been displayed in the world of Westeros. And most importantly, he has the coolest line in Game of Thrones ever: "What do we say to the god of death? Not today."

So what do you guys think? Who's your favorite characters? Who could beat the other in a 1v1 fight to the death?
Last update on February 4, 10:30 am by Liam.

"I'm quaking in my booties. I have booties for quaking emergencies." -Patrick Boivin, 2012