Im just going to explain the world this is taking place in since i lost all the original info. There have been many ages in this world.

(this was made with help from Legion)

Age Zero : The plain where this world lies at the time is completely empty. There is nothing.

First Age - The Discovery: The oldest of gods came into existence and enriched the plain and brought over inhabitants from other dimensions to live there in the world that became known as Stardustia bringing with them their own god and goddess. During this time the first cities are created and the trans-dimensional portals that brought the people here became closed.
During the end of this age an avatar from the avatar to the god Zaros arrived and was known as the Shadow lord.

Second age- The Shadow age: The shadow lord had all control over the land and ruled with who he called his four warriors. With them by his side he ruled for many years until a group of people rebelled and with the help of one of his warriors who betrayed him and the Armadyl Staff. He soon fell and his age has ended.

Third Age-Age of Kingdoms: After the shadow lord fell the group that defeated him created 6 kingdoms and the rest of the land goes by many names depending on where you are and that they dont always follow the same laws as the kingdoms. During this time there have been many wars.

This rp is at least a thousand years after the start of the third age. It is long enough to think that the shadowlord is just a legend and barely in any books inside the kingdoms.

A war that took place was the Dragon war. During that time Samael the half wizard half dragon ruler of the kingdom volcanus attacked the kingdom of Goldenrod and believed to kill the princess there, unknown to him that she was still alive. The princess soon met a group of people who helped her defeat Samael and get back what she lost.

20 years after this war the people had grown and moved on with their lives. The princess became queen and now has children of her own. When sudden rumors of possible evils threatening the kingdoms she sent her daughter and a group to go find out.

So to sum it up the group is currently resting in the kingdom of Volcanus after the hard journey after they went through so far. Will there be anyone out there willing to help them? Will they succeed? Will they fail?

For the record since this arc is almost done there is already a new one ready to take its place.

Me and the other rpers will try to fill you in if you are new if you want to join.

some of the characters I have used:
Queen Grace- was the original hero in a past thread of mine. She is ruler of the kingdom Goldenrod. She is a fairy.

King Chase- an elf who is Grace’s husband. Was a soldier during a time known as the dragon war.

Dimaethor- Chase’s father. He was once a well known trader and is considered an elder.

Princess Lillian Malloswen- oldest child of Grace and Chase

Prince Arnion- the baby son of Grace and Chase

Morgana and Alistar- half dragon siblings. Alistar now rules Volcanus. Morgana is a travaler with the power to see ghosts.

Steve- royal guard in goldenrod

Shell- Steve’s only blood relative. She is a guard in the kingdom of Oceania.

Deuce- He is a gorgon and Steve’s brother. He is a guard in goldenrod like his brother.

Will- He is also a brother to Steve and is a wizard who owns a shop and hides a secret.

Tempest- She is a fairy and is the youngest in Steve’s family. She trains young fairies to use their powers.

Rules:
No god modding unless you are a god and you must have my permission to be one like Legion is. If you are a god you still have to try to rp fairly that means you cant dodge everything in a fight and stuff.

Be nice to the fellow rpers if you have a problem with someone about anything please message me and I will sort it out.

You can have as many characters as you want

Use your imagination and be creative.

any questions feel free to ask.

Character sheet:

Name:
creature or human: (fairy, elf, dragon, halfling- half one creature half another,....ect.)
powers:
weapons:
backstory:
Last update on June 14, 8:30 pm by Musicnotes.
always with music in my heart
Name: Dru
appearance: average height with an afto brown eyes and skin
creature or human: half elf
powers: lightning and cloud magic also a dragonslayer
weapons: katana and two knives
backstory: i come from a clan that travels through time to keep it in order, my character is the current king of my clan and is studying under the cloud dragon oblak. he has learned how to fight dragons from him and is partially why i joined this quest. i have a familiar named lyon who is a capuchin monkey that can talk.
Last update on May 2, 8:34 pm by Drumonkey™ the Paragon of Dreams.
Drumonkey™ the Paragon of Dreams
drumonkey said...

Name: Dru
appearance: average height with an afto brown eyes and skin
creature or human: half elf
powers: lightning and cloud magic also a dragonslayer
weapons: katana and two knives
backstory: i come from a clan that travels through time to keep it in order, my character is the current king of my clan and is studying under the cloud dragon oblak. he has learned how to fight dragons from him and is partially why i joined this quest.
(welcome)
Musicnotes said...

(welcome)
(just message me when you start or a little after)
drumonkey said...

(just message me when you start or a little after)
(i can do that)
Cade Willden said...

Name: Corum
appearance: Race: Unicorn In human form
powers:, Healing, purification, produce light, never ages very difficult to kill
weapons: His horn it takes many shapes, Primarily a pearly pen In human form, But can become a sword that looks somthing like this
backstory: He is rather solitary since he has spent the last couple of millenias in the forests of the world, avoiding the waring humans and there brother races. Unicorns care nothing for violence but finally Corum unable to bare the worlds suffering any longer left his forest homes to aid the cause of light and hopefully end the war.
(welcome. just a quick question i forgot to put this in the form how old is your character)
Name:Lillian Malloswen
appearance:
creature or human: halfling- half fairy half elf
powers:none that she knows of
weapons:sword and bow and arrow
backstory: Is the princess of Goldenrod and wants to go on adventures like the stories her parents told her.

Name: Deuce
appearance:scaly skin, snakes for hair
creature or human: gorgon
powers:his blood can heal people
weapons:a whip but can be used as a sword
backstory: He arrived in goldenrod when he was six and doesnt remember much of his life before it. He has a coin that he carries with him and bumped into Steve and he took him to his home and his family adopted him.

Name:Will
appearance:black hair, blue wizard outfit with stars on it.
creature or human: wizard
powers:he can use spells
weapons:wand
backstory: Will remembers a little bit about his past but keeps it hidden from most. When he was five he came to goldenrod and tried to pickpocket a man but failed. The man took him home and spoke with Will and he claimed he ran away from his home. The man later took him into his family as the first of the three children that the man's family was going to adopt

Name:Morgana
appearance: purple dragon scales, claws instead of hands and has dragon like featurs for her face
creature or human: halfling- half dragon half human
powers: spirit fire- allows others to see ghosts. fire breath- can breath fire
weapons:sword
backstory: When she was younger her father a dragon always pitted her against her brother and lead for him to kill her. The only reason she is still alive is because a spirit told her brother Alistar to take her to a special fountain where it brought her back to life but it also gave her the power to see ghosts.
Last update on May 2, 8:15 pm by Musicnotes.
Name: Renazairthar 'Ren'
appearance: White elf with a very dirty and severely patched cloak that was once white. Below the cloak, he wears fine green clothing and one than another small cyan crystals coming out on his clothes, and on his skin as well. White hair, Green to cyan eyes.
creature or human: Snow Elf
powers: Being omnipresent (Always a prime figure and ghostly weak clones somewhere else), and crystal, resistible walls.
weapons: "Ethereal" Crystal Bow
backstory: A happy elf living on a hidden village high on the mountain, all the village got charred to nothing as soon as the Dragon War started, forcing Ren to be homeless and started travelling around. On one of his stays, he encountered Grace, 20 years ago, and aided her to victory on the Dragon War. After some issues and living on constant escape from the High Elven authorities, he secluded himself deep on the forest and started devoting at Goddess Seren, and in a hurry to aid her native plane, Seren granted Ren godhood. Or at least, as an avatar, the lowest tier archieved on godhood. He has full power of the Anima Mundi ('Sould of the World', more or less like the Force), but his inexperience does not allow him to use his powers to a full extent. Fearing this might break into a War amongst Gods, he volunteered to aid Princess Lilly, like old times with Grace.

---
---

Name: Nalleh'in 'Nal'
appearance: Tanned high elf with a custom-made scaled armor: A mix of reinforced light steel and hard leather packed together, bringing mild protection while weighting little to nothing. Yellow Eyes, brown hair.
creature or human: High Elf (Altmer)
powers: None
weapons: Rapier, parrying knife (Swordbreaker style)
backstory: After the Dragon Wars ended, an expedition was looking for Renazairthar to judge him in the middle of an Elven Civil War. Nal was a corporal back then with that team, yet as soon as the judgement was already rigged and were planned to Execute Ren, Nal preferred to go AWOL by helping Ren stop her old recon team. Now settling on Goldenrod, she dropped the Bounty Hunting bussiness and opened an experimental swordmanship academy.
Legion said...

Name: Renazairthar 'Ren'
appearance: White elf with a very dirty and severely patched cloak that was once white. Below the cloak, he wears fine green clothing and one than another small cyan crystals coming out on his clothes, and on his skin as well. White hair, Green to cyan eyes.
creature or human: Snow Elf
powers: Being omnipresent (Always a prime figure and ghostly weak clones somewhere else), and crystal, resistible walls.
weapons: "Ethereal" Crystal Bow
backstory: A happy elf living on a hidden village high on the mountain, all the village got charred to nothing as soon as the Dragon War started, forcing Ren to be homeless and started travelling around. On one of his stays, he encountered Grace, 20 years ago, and aided her to victory on the Dragon War. After some issues and living on constant escape from the High Elven authorities, he secluded himself deep on the forest and started devoting at Goddess Seren, and in a hurry to aid her native plane, Seren granted Ren godhood. Or at least, as an avatar, the lowest tier archieved on godhood. He has full power of the Anima Mundi ('Sould of the World', more or less like the Force), but his inexperience does not allow him to use his powers to a full extent. Fearing this might break into a War amongst Gods, he volunteered to aid Princess Lilly, like old times with Grace.

---
---

Name: Nalleh'in 'Nal'
appearance: Tanned high elf with a custom-made scaled armor: A mix of reinforced light steel and hard leather packed together, bringing mild protection while weighting little to nothing. Yellow Eyes, brown hair.
creature or human: High Elf (Altmer)
powers: None
weapons: Rapier, parrying knife (Swordbreaker style)
backstory: After the Dragon Wars ended, an expedition was looking for Renazairthar to judge him in the middle of an Elven Civil War. Nal was a corporal back then with that team, yet as soon as the judgement was already rigged and were planned to Execute Ren, Nal preferred to go AWOL by helping Ren stop her old recon team. Now settling on Goldenrod, she dropped the Bounty Hunting bussiness and opened an experimental swordmanship academy.
(welcome)
(ok for everyone we are starting in the inn at Volcanus.) Lilly wakes up in the room at the inn and stretches.
Musicnotes said...

(ok for everyone we are starting in the inn at Volcanus.) Lilly wakes up in the room at the inn and stretches.
*there was a knock at the door*
drumonkey said...

*there was a knock at the door*
"hmm.." Lilly gets up and answers the door.
Cade Willden said...

In the sitting room downstairs a Tall young man in a hood and cloak sat by the fireplace comtemplationg how is life of peacfull solitude had become one of warfare
Entering was Morgana the half dragon she spent the night at her cottage and came to pick up her friends.
Musicnotes said...

"hmm.." Lilly gets up and answers the door.
*dru was standing in the doorway holding a platter of food when lyon and i say at the same time* "we brought you breakfast."
drumonkey said...

*dru was standing in the doorway holding a platter of food when lyon and i say at the same time* "we brought you breakfast."
"Aww thanks. Thats so sweet of you." Lilly smiled.