"Perhaps someone who has studied the beyond could help?" Amethyst suggested
Zander gave her an odd look "you do know that I live there right? Also no one studies there beyond at least no human fair folk or other race in lytharia its just to dangerous. They only" Lythariaians" that live there are wizards so powerful they are honorary magir" he looked thoughtful for a moment "I don't know maybe we will ask one about it but uh... I would rather keep away from them"
Lord of... I dunno... Prolly something.

(So does she know who Amethyst is? Or was it meant to be a joke or something?)

"I'm Talos, a Highlander." He tells Tarren. "It is good to meet you."
Evangeline smiled looking up at the center "im Evangeline a Fair Folk, it's very nice to meet you" she answered bowing her head. "And this is my feiend Archimedes" she said lifting her large hood slight to show a sleeping owl on her shoulder.

"I'm Talos, a Highlander." He tells Tarren. "It is good to meet you."
tarren bows for a third time to talos "well met"

Evangeline smiled looking up at the center "im Evangeline a Fair Folk, it's very nice to meet you" she answered bowing her head. "And this is my feiend Archimedes" she said lifting her large hood slight to show a sleeping owl on her shoulder.
he bowed the her as well "hello there, I shall greet your friend when he wakes"
Foureyes said...

tarren bows for a third time to talos "well met"

"My name is Amethyst" she smiled with a nod
Helljumper, Helljumper, where have you been!
Feet first into hell, and back again!
When I die please bury me deep!
Place an MA5 down by my feet!
Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear!
'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five!
The ground will rumble,
There'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone!
It's just my ghost on a PT run!

UNSC MARCHING SONG
Foureyes said...

he bowed the her as well "hello there, I shall greet your friend when he wakes"
She smiled returning the bow

"My name is Amethyst" she smiled with a nod
Zander clapped his hands together. "good now that we allow know each other let's keep moving. Tarren and damion first if you please I'm sure you two know best how to navigate through here"
Foureyes said...

Zander clapped his hands together. "good now that we allow know each other let's keep moving. Tarren and damion first if you please I'm sure you two know best how to navigate through here"
Evangeline waited for Tarren and Damion to lead the way as she followed, quietly looking around at her surroundings as they walked.

Evangeline waited for Tarren and Damion to lead the way as she followed, quietly looking around at her surroundings as they walked.

Amethyst followed behind her, occasionally glancing at her book and the surroundings, doing small sketches of things in the book
Helljumper, Helljumper, where have you been!
Feet first into hell, and back again!
When I die please bury me deep!
Place an MA5 down by my feet!
Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear!
'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five!
The ground will rumble,
There'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone!
It's just my ghost on a PT run!

UNSC MARCHING SONG

Amethyst followed behind her, occasionally glancing at her book and the surroundings, doing small sketches of things in the book
Tarren lead them expertly through the woods. using small game trails and sometimes breaking from a current route to avoid known dangers or steer clear of predators territory
Foureyes said...

Tarren lead them expertly through the woods. using small game trails and sometimes breaking from a current route to avoid known dangers or steer clear of predators territory
Damion followed along directly behind Tarren keeping his eyes and ears open for possible signs of trouble to be avoided. He seemed to keep his hand near to his belt where his daggders were.
We use the stars to shine our way in the night.
Tarren stopped suddenly and crouched down some. His eyes peered ahead of them and suddenly two howls pierced the trees. The howls were followed by a high elk like sound but it was drawn out. Zander perked up "A hunt?" he asked tarren who nodded."Two Dire wolves, They seem to be tracking a single Peryton. I will attempt to take us around the skirmish but dire wolves and perrytons move quickly and erratically, Either way you should all be ready for a fight" he said placing a hand on his lance but not drawing it. Zander grined his sharp toothed grin and his plams sparked with dim green flames.
Foureyes said...

Tarren stopped suddenly and crouched down some. His eyes peered ahead of them and suddenly two howls pierced the trees. The howls were followed by a high elk like sound but it was drawn out. Zander perked up "A hunt?" he asked tarren who nodded."Two Dire wolves, They seem to be tracking a single Peryton. I will attempt to take us around the skirmish but dire wolves and perrytons move quickly and erratically, Either way you should all be ready for a fight" he said placing a hand on his lance but not drawing it. Zander grined his sharp toothed grin and his plams sparked with dim green flames.
Damion nodded his hands moving closer still to the Daggers on his waist.
We use the stars to shine our way in the night.
Foureyes said...

Evangeline nodded understanding his warning as she looked around. Her ears twitching with the sounds as tiny vines with leaves warped around her hands.