Hear ye, hear ye. King Danhall has made a royal decree. His Majesty's most prized possession has been stollen. the king has offered a reward to anyone person or party that can retrieve the item in question. If you are willing to undertake a quest of such importance please, seek an audiance with the local Kingsman. If they deem you worthy all nessacary information shall be supplied during your meeting. Long live his Majesty, Danhall and may Lytharia prosper under his rule.

The world of Rundier is a world of magic and wonder. It is divided into two parts. The largest part is known as Lytharia. The smaller part is known only as the Beyond. Separating two parts is a powerful magical wall called the Barrier. It was constructed long ago by powerful wizards and the intelligent magical beasts that wared with humans for territory. Such magical creatures are referred to as Magir. Lytharia is mostly home to humans and animals. However there are magical creatures that still dwell with them. Some feral like Dire wolves or Perringtons. Some civil such as Centaurs and the Fair Folk. The Beyond is a wild land of Magical beasts either to powerful or to intelligent to live with humans, some of the most notable being Cockatrice, Sphinx, Chimeras, Giants, Hyrdas, and Dragons.

Available races

Humans: Humans are hard working people who live reletivly short lives but fill them with as much as they can. They have rich culture, and are experts at farming, and building. Many are strong capable warriors while others are dedicated scholars and magic users.

Human subraces:
Plainsman: These humans are fair skined and spend there days farming, many of them are physacally developed from a life of hard work so they make for excellent fighters.

Islander: These humans are broad chested and tend to have red hair. They are excellent swimmers, and they tend to be quick on there feet.

Clansmen: Clansmen are humans who live deep in the forests of Lytharia, they hunt the magical beasts of the forests to gather trading materials. Many other humans are pregudece against them due to there life choice, believing that they make deals or sacrifices to the monsters of the forest. They are dark skined and make excellent trackers and woodsmen.

Highlanders: these humans live in the high mountains that line the southern coast of Lytharia, they are fericsome people, able to survive the harshest of conditions, from bizzlards to drought. They prefer to travle alone but will group up for safety if necessary

Fair Folk: The fair folk are as there name implies, Beautiful, every one of them. They have long lives but often find the length of there existence tiresome. They are artists, often creating sonnets, paintings, or even writing books. they are gifted in magic and bows but often find problems with martial fighting due to there slender and delicate forms.

DeepDwellers: These stout men and women, are expert crafts men and miners, Finding and shaping raw material into works of great fashion and fuction is there passion. There low heavy set builds make them sturdy fighters, and there stuborn personalities give them incredible amounts of stamina

Centaurs: Half horse, half man, one of the lesser Magir races that decided not to join the more powerful Magir in the beyond. They are quite and contemplative. They make excellent trackers and woodsmen, physically the raw power they have dwarfs the other races but there way of life and devotion to the natural order keeps there race from advancing like the rest.

I will leave your characters fighting styles and races up to you. Just please remember that the races are most to least common in this order. Human, DeepDwellers, Fair folk, Centaurs. Also if your a magic user think dungeons and dragons type stuff. Magic has limits, rules, and the amount of magic you can use per day is limited by how powerful the spells you cast are. have fun most of all

Character sheet

Name:
Weapons:
Magical abilities(if any):
Other:
Last update on August 12, 10:44 am by Foureyes.
Lord of... I dunno... Prolly something.
Name: Zander (no last name)
Race: Dragon
Apperance: About 5 foot 6 with tan skin, white hair, emerald eyes, and pointed teeth.
Weapons: None.
Magical abilities: Able to conjure, control, and manipulate his Dragon fire at will. Some basic other magical abilities. He still retains the vitality he had as a dragon, so his life span remains the same.
Other: Zander was once a young spirited dragon in the Beyond, but after stumbling upon a powerful wizards prized sheep herd, and eating it, the Wizard trapped him in a human form. he has been wandering all across the beyond and Lytharia to try to find a way to break the spell. no luck so far. He tends to be Mischievous, and is always looking for adventure. He also often forgets about what other people want, and tends to be a bit prideful
Last update on August 13, 10:01 am by Foureyes.
( Sorry man, but I don't want to join your threads anymore, while they are cool ideas, you stopped three different ones I've been a part of without barely getting it started, I understand irl stuff distracts from being a GM but if you just forget about it within the month, it ruins the fun, id rather you restart any of your threads previously before doing a new one, sorry but the way you handle rp threads are not great )

"I'm quaking in my booties. I have little booties for quaking emergencies." -Patrick Boivin, 2012
Liam said...

( Sorry man, but I don't want to join your threads anymore, while they are cool ideas, you stopped three different ones I've been a part of without barely getting it started, I understand irl stuff distracts from being a GM but if you just forget about it within the month, it ruins the fun, id rather you restart any of your threads previously before doing a new one, sorry but the way you handle rp threads are not great )
(yeah I dont blame you xD)
((I is interested of joining Smile 2^-^ ))
Last update on August 10, 2:55 am by AquaMarie Netal WolfGrove.
   likes this.

((I is interested of joining Smile 2^-^ ))
(do it)
Name: Evangeline Lillian Mori
Race: Fair Folk
Appearance: Average height, slender but curvy, beautiful and gentle, delicate look to her. Long wavy orange/brown hair with amber highlights, light skinned and emerald colored eyes. Although she is more than a hundred years old she looks to be in her late teens, early twenties.

Weapons: Her long bow and arrows (bow has a harp on the top portion of it)
Magical abilities: Plant manipulation with bio healing (creating and controlling plants and using the plants for healing. She can easily help bring back alive a plant along heal minor wounds. Though the larger the wounds the more energy it takes. But aside from plants anything like animals or humans once dead she cannot help, due to having a harder bio making then plants do).
Other: Evangeline is a friendly, curious, kind and caring person. She is very nurturing to plant and those she considers to be her friends. She is a quite person, loving to keep to herself to play her harp and to be among nature. Though she dose love meeting new people and creatures.
When it comes to fighting she is a long range fighter as her slender and delicate form makes it difficult for her to fight in hand to hand combat. But she is light on her feet and a great climber.
Has an owl companion named Archimedes (hope its okay)
Last update on August 12, 6:50 am by AquaMarie Netal WolfGrove.

Name: Evangeline Lillian Mori
Race: Fair Folk
Appearance: Average height, slender but curvy, beautiful and gentle, delicate look to her. Long wavy orange/brown hair with amber highlights, light skinned and emerald colored eyes. Although she is more than a hundred years old she looks to be in her late teens, early twenties.

Weapons: Her long bow and arrows (bow has a harp on the top portion of it)
Magical abilities: Plant manipulation with bio healing (creating and controlling plants and using the plants for healing. She can easily help bring back alive a plant along heal minor wounds. Though the larger the wounds the more energy it takes. But aside from plants anything like animals or humans once dead she cannot help, due to having a harder bio making then plants do).
Other: Evangeline is a friendly, curious, kind and caring person. She is very nurturing to plant and those she considers to be her friends. She is a quite person, loving to keep to herself to play her harp and to be among nature. Though she dose love meeting new people and creatures.
When it comes to fighting she is a long range fighter as her slender and delicate form makes it difficult for her to fight in hand to hand combat. But she is light on her feet and a great climber.
Has an owl companion named Archimedes (hope its okay)
(perfect I was actaully going to suggest that casters have familiars of sorts)
Foureyes said...

(perfect I was actaully going to suggest that casters have familiars of sorts)
((Oh nice Smile 2 Yay! Do hope more people join))
Foureyes said...

Name: Zander (no last name)
Race: Dragon
Apperance: About 5 foot 6 with tan skin, white hair, emerald eyes, and pointed teeth.
Weapons: None
Magical abilities: Able to conjure, control, and manipulate his Dragon fire at will
Other: Zander was once a young spirited dragon in the Beyond, but after stumbling upon a powerful wizards priced sheep herd, and eating it, the Wizard trapped him in a human form. he has been wandering all across the beyond and Lytharia to try to find a way to break the spell. no luck so far.

((Just going to use this to make a character sheet, then once I post this I need to make some more posts in Kyleoth and then the Forge, I don't really know how Legend of the Creator is doing except we haven't heard from it.))

Name: Talo "Torch"
Race: Hylander
Appearance:
Weapons: Longsword, Climbing tools if you count those as weapons, even a pickaxe if needed. and a lamp that works like a mace (only one, the others are just lamps)
Magical Ability: Floating lamps or torches
Other: He is not as edgy as his appearance depicts, he is quite a light hearted highlander who. His clothing is for protective use. He is known to be found nearby dangerous mountain paths.

((I hope this is okay for a highlander))

((Just going to use this to make a character sheet, then once I post this I need to make some more posts in Kyleoth and then the Forge, I don't really know how Legend of the Creator is doing except we haven't heard from it.))
((not sure I suggested to star to time skip but I think he been busy resently so not sure if it will be continued))

Name: Talo "Torch"
Race: Hylander
Appearance:
Weapons: Longsword, Climbing tools if you count those as weapons, even a pickaxe if needed. and a lamp that works like a mace (only one, the others are just lamps)
Magical Ability: Floating lamps or torches
Other: He is not as edgy as his appearance depicts, he is quite a light hearted highlander who. His clothing is for protective use. He is known to be found nearby dangerous mountain paths.

((I hope this is okay for a highlander))
(Perfect. lots of them are kinda like mountain men of the america just explorers really some use wits to get by so use physical strength so your on the money)
Zander sat in the back room of the pub across from the Kingsman. He was excited for the upcoming adventure, back to his home even. He rocked back and forth on the back two legs of the chair waiting for others to show up. the proclamation had gone out all across Lytharia and there was a magical gate from everywhere to here.
Foureyes said...

(Perfect. lots of them are kinda like mountain men of the america just explorers really some use wits to get by so use physical strength so your on the money)

(Okay, and so is this the part where we arrive, through the gate?)
Foureyes said...

Soon, Talo walked through a magical gate, considering that it had a message on it and it was along his usual path home. Walking through, he sees that it goes into a pub and upon entering, he brushes some snow off his shoulders and pats his hat down to get that snow off as well, but he does not put the hat back on to be respectful of the indoors.