Annabel stood right at the doorway staring at the man. "No! I aint leaving...no one in there will hurt you...." She stoped mid sentence as her eyes fell over to what he was holding over his shoulder, gasping when she saw the bloody bandage "who do you have back there?! Oh no their hurt...."

"I heard it!" He snapped. "A fucking German shit is in there! What did it do, poke about your brain? Make you think those Nazi bastards are the heroes?" He ignored her second statement, although felt a bit of hope rekindle at the possibility she may be able to patch up Fido.
Jester said...

"I heard it!" He snapped. "A fucking German shit is in there! What did it do, poke about your brain? Make you think those Nazi bastards are the heroes?" He ignored her second statement, although felt a bit of hope rekindle at the possibility she may be able to patch up Fido.
"...look sir calm down...there is a German in there but he is harmless.." She spoke pacing her hands out. She hoped the German was harmless, she only had met him for a few hours and he had not been any way dangerous towards them. "What?!...no! ...no one has been poking my brain and by no way means do I think Nazi's as hero's" she said angrily, offended that this man would think she would idolize the Nazi's. "You have to trust me, no one in there will hurt you as long as you don't hurt them.....just please put your gun away and that granade.."

"...look sir calm down...there is a German in there but he is harmless.." She spoke pacing her hands out. She hoped the German was harmless, she only had met him for a few hours and he had not been any way dangerous towards them. "What?!...no! ...no one has been poking my brain and by no way means do I think Nazi's as hero's" she said angrily, offended that this man would think she would idolize the Nazi's. "You have to trust me, no one in there will hurt you as long as you don't hurt them.....just please put your gun away and that granade.."

Angus narrowed his eyes.
"How many of you are there?" He asked, just as Fido whined. He didn't lower the gun, though, and only patted the dog lightly, stroking him a bit. "And if the German's harmless, what the fuck is he doing here and not in a POW camp?"
Jester said...

Angus narrowed his eyes.
"How many of you are there?" He asked, just as Fido whined. He didn't lower the gun, though, and only patted the dog lightly, stroking him a bit. "And if the German's harmless, what the fuck is he doing here and not in a POW camp?"

The sniper had been keeping his sight trained at the man outside, hearing the distant echoes of his gruff voice shouting to the people inside. He was ready to pull the trigger in case he was out of control. He muttered to himself, "The hell you plannin', bucko?"

"I'm quaking in my booties. I have little booties for quaking emergencies." -Patrick Boivin, 2012
Jester said...

When he heard the German shouting, Angus clenched his teeth, wishing he'd found a grenade of some kind in his travels. Instead, he fired a warning shot at the wall by the doorway.
"I'm not fucking joking!" He shouted, still keeping up the facade. When he heard the English accent, though, he frowned. "What the fuck are you doing here!?" He shouted. "Get the fuck out of there, and the kid, let me gun the fucker down! We'll get you home, lass. You can let us know if the rumours about the concentration camps are real..." It was obvious that he thought her a prisoner.

Romanov's grip on his gun hardened at the sound of gunfire above them. He felt every fiber in his body urge to hurry and help them out. He didn't even care about his recently tended wound. But he couldn't leave Emily alone, nor would be bring her up with him into a probably dangerous situation. He looked at her for a moment, uncertain about what to do. He stood in place looked up at the ceiling, trying to pay attention to noises to tell if they're okay.

"I'm quaking in my booties. I have little booties for quaking emergencies." -Patrick Boivin, 2012
Jester said...

Angus narrowed his eyes.
((sorry was giving my pupper a shower))

Annabel looked at the man, she felt frustrated and scared of what he could do. She knew she could not convince the man that they ment no harm,well as far as she knew. "There are five of us in all....we all ended up together as we were trying to escape a large horde of creatures...and I don't know why the man is not in a POW camp...all I know he has not ment no harm and just been helping us secure the building.." She looked over to his dog "if you could just trust me...at least long enough Just to help out your friend there.."
Liam said...

Romanov's grip on his gun hardened at the sound of gunfire above them. He felt every fiber in his body urge to hurry and help them out. He didn't even care about his recently tended wound. But he couldn't leave Emily alone, nor would be bring her up with him into a probably dangerous situation. He looked at her for a moment, uncertain about what to do. He stood in place looked up at the ceiling, trying to pay attention to noises to tell if they're okay.
Emily jumped at the sound of the gun shot. She looked up over at the stair case unsure about what was happening up there. Closing her book she placed it into her backpack and and looked over at Romanov with worried eyes.

((sorry was giving my pupper a shower))

Annabel looked at the man, she felt frustrated and scared of what he could do. She knew she could not convince the man that they ment no harm,well as far as she knew. "There are five of us in all....we all ended up together as we were trying to escape a large horde of creatures...and I don't know why the man is not in a POW camp...all I know he has not ment no harm and just been helping us secure the building.." She looked over to his dog "if you could just trust me...at least long enough Just to help out your friend there.."

"Creatures?" He frowned slightly and tilted his head. "Hideous little bastards? Like something from a Lovecraft book, uglier than your ma's aunt fanny?" The dog whined again and Angus muttered a curse, thinking for a few moments before finally putting the gun down and gently lowering him to the floor. "There, there, boy, it'll be alright..."

Emily jumped at the sound of the gun shot. She looked up over at the stair case unsure about what was happening up there. Closing her book she placed it into her backpack and and looked over at Romanov with worried eyes.

He looked back at her, unsure what to say. He knew kids can be temperamental, and he didn't need her to freak out if he needed to take action. He tried his best to say something reassuring, "Your sister will be safe. She is smart and strong. She will return." His voice was as stony and cold as its always been, but he hoped his words will be enough.

Liam said...

He looked back at her, unsure what to say. He knew kids can be temperamental, and he didn't need her to freak out if he needed to take action. He tried his best to say something reassuring, "Your sister will be safe. She is smart and strong. She will return." His voice was as stony and cold as its always been, but he hoped his words will be enough.
Emily looked down, picking up her legs and pressing them against her chest. Hugging her bear and her legs she nodded. "Okay.." she said placing her chin on her knees as she stared at the stairs.
Jester said...

"Creatures?" He frowned slightly and tilted his head. "Hideous little bastards? Like something from a Lovecraft book, uglier than your ma's aunt fanny?" The dog whined again and Angus muttered a curse, thinking for a few moments before finally putting the gun down and gently lowering him to the floor. "There, there, boy, it'll be alright..."
"Yes those beasts....we are hiding from them...I believe til morning.." She replied looking over to the dog as he whined "what happened to him?.." She asked seeing the dog now and how beat up he looked

"Yes those beasts....we are hiding from them...I believe til morning.." She replied looking over to the dog as he whined "what happened to him?.." She asked seeing the dog now and how beat up he looked

"One of the fucking shitheads got him..." He replied. "Trust fucking Germans to perfectly clone themselves with fucking wings." He continued to stroke the dog, trying to keep pressure on the wound.
Jester said...

"One of the fucking shitheads got him..." He replied. "Trust fucking Germans to perfectly clone themselves with fucking wings." He continued to stroke the dog, trying to keep pressure on the wound.
Annabel slowly walked over "Do you mind if I can have a look at him...." she asked as she took off her knapsack

Annabel slowly walked over "Do you mind if I can have a look at him...." she asked as she took off her knapsack

Angus narrowed his eyes and put a hand to his pistol again, but didn't draw it.
"You do anything funny, and I'll blow you straight to the seventh circle of Hell," he muttered threateningly.
Jester said...

Angus narrowed his eyes and put a hand to his pistol again, but didn't draw it.
"You do anything funny, and I'll blow you straight to the seventh circle of Hell," he muttered threateningly.
Annabel placed her hand over her heart "As a royal nurse I live to help those in need, wounded or sick" she said before kneeling next to the dog but kept her distance, she placed her knapsack on the ground taking out her medical bag "its okay I just want to help" she softly said placing her hand out for him to sniff it. "I will need you to hold him down so I can help with his wounds....how baddy did he get hurt?..." she asked not taking her eyes of the dog