Legends tell of 8 beings, whom were blessed with control of an element. These 8 were given control of Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Stone, Ice, Light, and Shadow, and became what is known as elementals. These elementals were blessed by an ancient being from another universe, who traveled to ours to create a new one. The elementals referred to this being as The Lost Creator.

Since time began, The Lost Creator created world after world, making countless galaxies in the ever expanding universe, creating living things to populates these worlds. It eventual created the Earth and it's solar system, creating humans once it was done, it the marveled at its creation, realizing the limitless potential it gave them. It chose to go dormant deep beneath the Earth until such a time that humanity evolved enough and some were chosen to become greater then the rest.

For generations the elementals lived in peace, using their power to make life on Earth great for all. Until one day the elemental of Shadow, betrayed his brothers and sisters, seeking The Lost Creator's resting place, to steal it's power for himself, but failed at the hands of the others who defeated him and sealed his power by combining their own. This process left them all powerless and returned them to their original human state, the elementals then returned home after finding a way to seal away The Creator's resting place. After many generations the story of the elementals and their creator passed into legend and myth, for their sacrifice left their children powerless as well. Until one day their powers began to return. As did the ravenous hunger for power beset upon the one who controls Shadows.

Character sheet:
Name: Frederick Lawton
Appearance: short dark hair, blue eyes, wears a black trench coat, as well as black jeans and a white t-shirt, wears combat boots
Element: Shadow
Special skills: (ties with your chosen element) can travel through shadows
Backstory: just as the 40th & 85th descendant of the original shadow elemental, Fred has been a bit of a loner, but still remains friendly to most, he tries to help others in need but finds it hard sometime
Other info: possesses a book from the original elementals a describing the legend of the creator and contains a detailed account of each elementals life and that of all the defendants, but most is unreadable without the other elements, is an avid gamer, and also likes to read

Name: Jessica Ricco
Appearance: long dark hair, green eyes, wears a white blouse, and blue jeans, usually wears her hair in a ponytail
Element: air
Special skills: can fly, immune to all airborn toxins
Backstory: is Fred's step sister, her father married his mother, they get along well, Jessica has always had her head in the clouds, and now it all makes sense (lol)
Other info: likes to fly around now that she can

Elements
Fire: Naarga
Water: Aqua (Marianne)
Earth: Music (Sam Mayor)
Air: Me (Jessica)
Stone: Skybolt (Sky)
Ice: foureyes
Light: wind dasher
Shadow: me (Fred)
Last update on July 13, 7:01 pm by Scarlett Skyblaze™.
Helljumper, Helljumper, where have you been!
Feet first into hell, and back again!
When I die please bury me deep!
Place an MA5 down by my feet!
Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear!
'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five!
The ground will rumble,
There'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone!
It's just my ghost on a PT run!

UNSC MARCHING SONG
Name: Sam Mayor

Element:earth
Special skills: grows plants, communicate with animals, make any kind of plant (including hybrid plants, or the giant beanstalk) using plants as weapon, body is also immune to most toxins
Backstory:Sam comes from a big family, she is really friendly. (thats all i got at the moment)
Other info:
Last update on June 29, 7:19 pm by Musicnotes.
always with music in my heart
(Yo I'm working right now but I'll make a sheet when I get to the cribs, could you save fire for me?)
It's god who gives you the talent, The devil makes you famous

(Yo I'm working right now but I'll make a sheet when I get to the cribs, could you save fire for me?)

(Ok buddy)
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG
Name: Sky
Element: Stone
Special skills: Able to turn into stone like armor, and hide within stone. Summon golems, can eat stones for food, good sense of direction, and really good throwing arm when throwing stones, and mineral manipulation.(including gemstones)
Backstory: Sky is just a simple guy, does simple things and leads a pretty boring life. So it was a surprise, but not to surprising, when he turned out to have stone powers, kind of mimicking his plain personality and life.
Other info: He likes oranges
Stone Armor:

What he looks like:
Last update on June 29, 5:36 pm by Scarlett Skyblaze™.
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG
((Sorry for not posttibg yesterday we have family over and have been busy at work. Have a small brake so got my sheet finished ^-^))

Name: Marianne Elise Anderson
Appearance: Average height, curvy, quite beautiful with soft features. Full, long wavy dark chocolate brown hair. Tan skin and big bright ocean blue eyes.

Element: Water
Special skills: Water manipulation, water healing, able to breath underwater, water mimicry, a great swimmer and can communicate with sea creatures.
Backstory: Marianne was raised by her grandparents, living by the ocean and working in her grandparents ‘surf shop & cafe’. Living a few feet from the ocean Mari always found herself in the water. Be it tidepooling, surfing or going for a swim to see how her sea friends were doing. A student at her local university she is studying Marine bio and continues her life in the ocean when not helping her grandparents at their shop or volunteering at the ocean center.
Other info: Marianne is friendly, bubbly and kind. She will always do her best to help others. Very expressive and gets excited about the things she loves. Though at times she might seem a bit childish, she is quite smart and knows when to be serious. Besides her hobbies surrounding the water she enjoys reading, sketching and loves to bake.
Last update on July 12, 3:24 am by AquaMarie Netal WolfGrove.

((Sorry for not posttibg yesterday we have family over and have been busy at work. Have a small brake so got my sheet finished ^-^))

Name: Marianne Elise Anderson
Appearance: Average height, curvy, quite beautiful with soft features. Full, long wavy dark chocolate brown hair. Tan skin and big bright ocean blue eyes.

Element: Water
Special skills: Water manipulation, water healing, able to breath underwater, a great swimmer and can communicate with sea creatures.
Backstory: Marianne was raised by her grandparents, living by the ocean and working in her grandparents ‘surf shop & cafe’. Living a few feet from the ocean Mari always found herself in the water. Be it tidepooling, surfing or going for a swim to see how her sea friends were doing. A student at her local university she is studying Marine bio and continues her life in the ocean when not helping her grandparents at their shop or volunteering at the ocean center.
Other info: Marianne is friendly, bubbly and kind. She will always do her best to help others. Very expressive and gets excited about the things she loves. Though at times she might seem a bit childish, she is quite smart and knows when to be serious. Besides her hobbies surrounding the water she enjoys reading, sketching and loves to bake.

(nice)
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG
Name: Naarga Lycus
Appearance: http://philomenamagikz.net/photo/77627/human-naarg...
Element: Fire
Special skills: Fire manipulation, Can eat anything that can be burned, heat resistance, can exhale ash and other gases depending on what he eats.
Backstory: Born in a rather poor village Naarga was shown at an early age by his mother how to fend for himself. His childhood was main honing his skills in hunting and crafting things to help get through day to day life. There was days he didn't eat and days he when without clothing, however, he always stayed calm and kept his determination. In his teens his mother pass away but it was peacefully, he gather his things and left the village to find his purpose in life.
Other info: He absolutely adore children
It's god who gives you the talent, The devil makes you famous

Name: Sky
Element: Stone
Special skills: Able to turn into stone like armor, and hide within stone. Summon golems, can eat stones for food, good sense of direction, and really good throwing arm when throwing stones, and mineral manipulation.(including gemstones)
Backstory: Sky is just a simple guy, does simple things and leads a pretty boring life. So it was a surprise, but not to surprising, when he turned out to have stone powers, kind of mimicking his plain personality and life.
Other info: He likes oranges
Stone Armor:

What he looks like:

(Thanks for posting this for me, hopefully I'll be able to quote something while on the computer eventually. As of right now I am using a phone)

Name: Naarga Lycus
Appearance: http://philomenamagikz.net/photo/77627/human-naarg...
Element: Fire
Special skills: Fire manipulation, Can eat anything that can be burned, heat resistance, can exhale ash and other gases depending on what he eats.
Backstory: Born in a rather poor village Naarga was shown at an early age by his mother how to fend for himself. His childhood was main honing his skills in hunting and crafting things to help get through day to day life. There was days he didn't eat and days he when without clothing, however, he always stayed calm and kept his determination. In his teens his mother pass away but it was peacefully, he gather his things and left the village to find his purpose in life.
Other info: He absolutely adore children

(Looks good)
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG
The defendants of the elementals began to notice their powers manifesting as they continued their everyday lives, and a strange but familiar feeling, and a strange calling towards the other defendants
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

(Found a post I could quote, yay. So I'll just use this to reply)

During this time while his powers were manifesting, Sky found himself going places he naturally wouldn't. Either it be rocky areas or a beach where the ocean is. He would shrug this off and continue his days but it started getting weird when he got pretty hungry one day. His job, not paying that well, led him to not eat very often but he looked at a rock in his backyard and picked it up. He took it inside and decided, "Why not?" and took a bite out of it like a piece of bread or a slice of pizza. The weirdest part was that it felt natural to him. He was getting most of the needed minerals and some vitamins he needed. "Okay, weird, but helpful."

The defendants of the elementals began to notice their powers manifesting as they continued their everyday lives, and a strange but familiar feeling, and a strange calling towards the other defendants
Sam sat under a tree at the park near her house, she was reading a book. She often came to the park to get away from her crazy household. Her siblings always making so much noise and gigantic messes. It was nice to get away from all that. Coming to the park was her way of escaping it all. Near her was a small purple flower. She smiled as she picked it. As she looked at the flower, she felt the strange familiar feeling but brushed it aside, placing the flower behind her ear and going back to reading.
always with music in my heart

Marianne had been feeling strange the past few days, though she had no clue why. Everything was quite normal in her life, nothing out of the norm that she could think off. Mid exams had just past so she sure was not nervous or stressed. She sighed and rubbed her arms feeling chills for some reason, feeling a bit uneasy. She shook her head as she passed by her most favorite enclosure within the ocean center, the large kelp forest tank. She placed her hand on the glass and smiled looking at the many creatures swimming around within the tank "Bye everyone!" she said waving at the fish within, smiling as a school of fish swam by. She quickly turn around as she heard what had seem as a few soft voices bidding her goodbye, her smile disappearing as there was no one anywhere in the room. She shook her head, shrugging what she had heard away as nothing.

Heading her way out of the ocean center the young woman made her way down the street. She walked down a trail to the side of the cliffs, down towards the tidepools. Rounding the corner, and jumping from rock to rock she made it to the cover. Away from the tourists this was one of the best spot to visit the small pools of water. Mari sat at the edge of a large pool hugging her knees and watched the little crabs scurry around. She smiled happy to be back by the water, for some reason the passed few days she had found herself venturing towards inland.

(because I get the feeling of we are supposed to meet people)

Today, while walking up a rocky cliff side area by a beach, Sky picked up a stone and started to quietly eat it, not eating it too much though. He kept it in his hand as he smoothly walked though the rocks, eventually seeing a large tide pool below him where a girl was, he felt like he knew her but he shook his head and looked out at the ocean, sitting down on the cliff side as he took another bite out of his rock without knowing.