"How would one catch something like that?" Jenny asked

"It's recommended that you don't but" He sighs. "Either you put a drop of blood in the water, attracting a absolute ton of them, or you could fish for them in the deep water. They don't come in to shallow waters except for here." He is basically saying, just don't try.

"It's recommended that you don't but" He sighs. "Either you put a drop of blood in the water, attracting a absolute ton of them, or you could fish for them in the deep water. They don't come in to shallow waters except for here." He is basically saying, just don't try.

"Ok" she replied
Helljumper, Helljumper, where have you been!
Feet first into hell, and back again!
When I die please bury me deep!
Place an MA5 down by my feet!
Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear!
'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five!
The ground will rumble,
There'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone!
It's just my ghost on a PT run!

UNSC MARCHING SONG

"Ok" she replied

"So, anything else?"

"So, anything else?"

She just shrugged
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

"So, anything else?"
((sorry for not replying today guys, I was busy with work...then made dinner and dessert for fathers day...I should be able to reply more tomorrow...but will be a little slow in the morning and afternoon in the work))

Annabel followed closely to her sister looking up amazed at the large Dayba when the Folloso made their way up their back. The small girl continued to follow when they moved to see the water Anima. She got scared holding her Folloso closed and quickly hiding behind Jenny. She wanted to be away from the scary monster, she did not understand why Elly found the monster interesting. She was more surprised as she looked up at Jenny 'she wants to try and catch one? her sisters are weird'

Elizabeth smiled loving how protective the Dayba were and how the small animals trust them so much. She wrote a few notes on her journal as she followed the professor to see the water anima. Elizabeth made her way over to the window wanting to see the Alakto "I have read about these guys and only seen illustrations and a few images, but its amazing to see one this close.." she said looking at the Alakto through the window. Hearing Jenny wanting to capture one made her shake her head and she wrote a few things down before looking over to the professor. "no, I don't think so...thank you so very much for showing us around your lab"

((sorry for not replying today guys, I was busy with work...then made dinner and dessert for fathers day...I should be able to reply more tomorrow...but will be a little slow in the morning and afternoon in the work))

Annabel followed closely to her sister looking up amazed at the large Dayba when the Folloso made their way up their back. The small girl continued to follow when they moved to see the water Anima. She got scared holding her Folloso closed and quickly hiding behind Jenny. She wanted to be away from the scary monster, she did not understand why Elly found the monster interesting. She was more surprised as she looked up at Jenny 'she wants to try and catch one? her sisters are weird'

Elizabeth smiled loving how protective the Dayba were and how the small animals trust them so much. She wrote a few notes on her journal as she followed the professor to see the water anima. Elizabeth made her way over to the window wanting to see the Alakto "I have read about these guys and only seen illustrations and a few images, but its amazing to see one this close.." she said looking at the Alakto through the window. Hearing Jenny wanting to capture one made her shake her head and she wrote a few things down before looking over to the professor. "no, I don't think so...thank you so very much for showing us around your lab"

"It's of no problem to me. So, Jenny, do you mind showing me an Annamarae Whale while we're here? It should cause the scary Alakto to scurry off if it is a whale like Anima. Depending on it's size, it can be classed as Leviathan, Transport, or Common Anima. Fieshee are called Transport Anima. Dayba, although Transport, are also Leviathan class due to their size and power."

(or was it Annmarae Whale?)

"It's of no problem to me. So, Jenny, do you mind showing me an Annamarae Whale while we're here? It should cause the scary Alakto to scurry off if it is a whale like Anima. Depending on it's size, it can be classed as Leviathan, Transport, or Common Anima. Fieshee are called Transport Anima. Dayba, although Transport, are also Leviathan class due to their size and power."

(or was it Annmarae Whale?)

(The second option)

"Sure, where should I release it?" She asked
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

(The second option)

"Sure, where should I release it?" She asked

"In the water please. When Anima enter this area, I have a prototype tanoak take notes of it."

"In the water please. When Anima enter this area, I have a prototype tanoak take notes of it."

"Ok" she replied and flipped the coin
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

"Ok" she replied and flipped the coin

The Annmarae Whale appears in the water in front of them and all the Alakto scurry away in fear.

The Annmarae Whale appears in the water in front of them and all the Alakto scurry away in fear.
Elizabeth went over to were Anna was sitting in front of the window into the water talking to her Folloso trying to find a nickname for her. Elizabeth smiled as she looked back at were Jenny was and watched as her Annmarae Whale pops out of the coin and into the water

Jenny smiled and reached in to pet it
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

Jenny smiled and reached in to pet it

A light starts wrapping around the Annmarae Whale. It doesnt harm nor does it seem to notice it. "That's just the Tanoak. It's taking notes." After a couple seconds, the light goes away. "Annmarae Whale, name collected from Tanoak ID #358903, gentle sea whale Anima. Class: Leviathan Transport. Evidence seems to correspond with stories in old accounts of ruins of people hunting a large unknown whale like creature thought to be extinct. New evidence shows that the Annmarae Whale widely trusts humans after it's horrendous history with humans back in old time. Given size and amount of life this whale has, it appears to be well over 1,200 years old but is about middle aged. They also appear to have a diet based on shrimp and other small fish Anima."

A light starts wrapping around the Annmarae Whale. It doesnt harm nor does it seem to notice it. "That's just the Tanoak. It's taking notes." After a couple seconds, the light goes away. "Annmarae Whale, name collected from Tanoak ID #358903, gentle sea whale Anima. Class: Leviathan Transport. Evidence seems to correspond with stories in old accounts of ruins of people hunting a large unknown whale like creature thought to be extinct. New evidence shows that the Annmarae Whale widely trusts humans after it's horrendous history with humans back in old time. Given size and amount of life this whale has, it appears to be well over 1,200 years old but is about middle aged. They also appear to have a diet based on shrimp and other small fish Anima."

Jenny smiled and took off her bag, putting all her things in it then climbed over the railing to jump into the water to and get close to her whale
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

Jenny smiled and took off her bag, putting all her things in it then climbed over the railing to jump into the water to and get close to her whale
Elizabeth smiled watching Jenny jump into the water. She leaned against the window sketching away in the page adding Jenny in her sketch.