"Oh thank goodness...see Anna no need to be scared anymore" she said hugging the little girl. "Good boy Fenir, thanks you for protecting is" she said petting the wolf who had place him self next to the three sisters

Jenny sighed in relief after hearing there was nothing to be afraid of, while Fenrir posed proudly
Helljumper, Helljumper, where have you been!
Feet first into hell, and back again!
When I die please bury me deep!
Place an MA5 down by my feet!
Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear!
'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five!
The ground will rumble,
There'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone!
It's just my ghost on a PT run!

UNSC MARCHING SONG

((like killing dark or injery dark.)

Jordan lets out a sigh of relief and lays on the back of the Dayba. "I'm glad to be out of there.." Lucy nods in agreement. Although not reported on the news, mostly for the gruesome information of the attacks, Weaver attacks are quite terrifying, sometimes even something people wish they never come across, but a lot of people also wish these type of Anima didn't exist. The tanoak speaks up. "Weaver, Anthropomorphic Species, although territorial, they are capable of speaking through morse code which opens communication to trade routes. Large colonies, such as the abandoned kingdom of Helit, are less likely to attack so long as humans do not do anything to harm them. Smaller groups or colonies are neutral and will attack if they feel threatened out of a need to survive. There are currently 3 super colonies, Helit being the largest, where trade routes are opened with the colonies." It pauses. "Would you like to turn on Morse Code instant translator?"

Jordan lets out a sigh of relief and lays on the back of the Dayba. "I'm glad to be out of there.." Lucy nods in agreement. Although not reported on the news, mostly for the gruesome information of the attacks, Weaver attacks are quite terrifying, sometimes even something people wish they never come across, but a lot of people also wish these type of Anima didn't exist. The tanoak speaks up. "Weaver, Anthropomorphic Species, although territorial, they are capable of speaking through morse code which opens communication to trade routes. Large colonies, such as the abandoned kingdom of Helit, are less likely to attack so long as humans do not do anything to harm them. Smaller groups or colonies are neutral and will attack if they feel threatened out of a need to survive. There are currently 3 super colonies, Helit being the largest, where trade routes are opened with the colonies." It pauses. "Would you like to turn on Morse Code instant translator?"
Elizabeth quitely listen to the Tanoak speak she looked over toward the Tanoak ad it asked if it should turn on Morse Code translator. She become curious about it and thought it might be a good idea. "Yes...please turn on the Morse Code instant translator"

As the tanoak does record voices, it does have recordings of the Morse Code. Through the weaving of stringing, it can be faintly heard, but the tanoak starts translating. "Unit 1 to command, we have located a group of human traveler's. They do not seem to be armed, mostly children." There is a pause. "Yes command, I do know it would be pointless to report children walking through as we are to not harm them, but one has trained a Dayba, but that doesn't matter, one has a Fenrish Brood..." Pause. "Yes, I will see to it that they exit the area. Unit 1 to command, permission to conduct ward off tactics?" ... "Thank you command, Jayme, please take care of them, remember, do not attack them. They are children." The first voice sounded male, the second voice appears. "I know Truli." This one is like a female voice but it seems that this was a scout patrol and then it appears that the weaving of strings that scared them to rush out was the one known as Jayme. But they know of Fenrir.

(I hope this helps some?)

As the tanoak does record voices, it does have recordings of the Morse Code. Through the weaving of stringing, it can be faintly heard, but the tanoak starts translating. "Unit 1 to command, we have located a group of human traveler's. They do not seem to be armed, mostly children." There is a pause. "Yes command, I do know it would be pointless to report children walking through as we are to not harm them, but one has trained a Dayba, but that doesn't matter, one has a Fenrish Brood..." Pause. "Yes, I will see to it that they exit the area. Unit 1 to command, permission to conduct ward off tactics?" ... "Thank you command, Jayme, please take care of them, remember, do not attack them. They are children." The first voice sounded male, the second voice appears. "I know Truli." This one is like a female voice but it seems that this was a scout patrol and then it appears that the weaving of strings that scared them to rush out was the one known as Jayme. But they know of Fenrir.

( Pinkie Shrug )
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

(I've just been having headaches recently, I apologize for that. I really do hope we can continue this thread, if you want, I can go do a time skip to the first Colosseum Battle, and PM me a picture of an Anima, basically a general idea of their appearance, and i will think about it, and it will be part of your team.)

(I've just been having headaches recently, I apologize for that. I really do hope we can continue this thread, if you want, I can go do a time skip to the first Colosseum Battle, and PM me a picture of an Anima, basically a general idea of their appearance, and i will think about it, and it will be part of your team.)
((sky....you know we can always take a brake until you feel better, don't over do yourself...I would hate to know your headaches get worse.. Sad ))

((sky....you know we can always take a brake until you feel better, don't over do yourself...I would hate to know your headaches get worse.. Sad ))

((I'll try to rest up, but I always find myself taking care of others before I take care of myself so it's just part of who I am. I'm gonna go to sleep, goodnight))

((I'll try to rest up, but I always find myself taking care of others before I take care of myself so it's just part of who I am. I'm gonna go to sleep, goodnight))
((okay sky have a good night dear Every pony likes Hugs!!!
And I understand what you mean...im the same way))

Elizabeth quietly listen a bit worried that they were talking about them. Though she was relief they would not attack them and that they were already exiting their territory.

Elizabeth quietly listen a bit worried that they were talking about them. Though she was relief they would not attack them and that they were already exiting their territory.

((I am so sorry for not posting anything, just some things came up and are still going on so it's been really stressful and a bit depressing.))

"Well, that's some interesting information, they have their own names and probably name each other. Still scary though, but hey, we made it to the area where we can capture some Anima at our level."

((I am so sorry for not posting anything, just some things came up and are still going on so it's been really stressful and a bit depressing.))

"Well, that's some interesting information, they have their own names and probably name each other. Still scary though, but hey, we made it to the area where we can capture some Anima at our level."

((Hello?))

((Hello?))

"Are we there yet?" Jenny asked
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

"Are we there yet?" Jenny asked
"Yes we are here. Feel free to go capture and or train your Anima."

"Yes we are here. Feel free to go capture and or train your Anima."

"Let's go Fenrir" Jenny smiled and ran off with Fenrir
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG