Hello! So before I go into explanations, this is something that will have a Pokemon type of feel as the islands located within this world have wondrous creatures to discover. I do not really know how to tag everything but that's what we are here to learn basically. To capture animals you come across, if you see it fit and worth it, you will use Ani Coins. They're like the size of your palm maybe but they work like a pokeball, it's really simple. Everyone will have a book of sorts that will give you info needed about the creatures. If there is no info, congratulations, you have made a discovery, try your best to write your findings about the creature. There are many paths to go down and you don't even have to team up with anybody as I, Sky, will be your narrator, guide, and friend as I will also be taking on a character or two for those who like to travel with other players. Originally, the name Kyleoth, which will be explained on how to be announced, was a character, or the main character, but he will no longer have any actual appearance as the name Kyleoth will become the name of the world the nine isles exist. Also, this will have a modern like setting.

Kyleoth and The Nine Isles is a fantasy world full of wondrous creatures that inhabit nine islands said to be created by elemental giants. The capital of the islands, Fotosa (Foe-toe-sah) is the largest island, created by the elemental giant, Fotile (Foe-til-ee) which in the language of the islands, Natoke (Nah-toe-kay), means "Creator of Land".

It would be unwise to travel alone on the islands so it will be in your best interests to have a friend. In the islands, you can meet people in the towns and even gain an animal companion which can guard you. They will not evolve but grow over time into what they become, as instantly evolving into something bigger would literally absorb any surrounding carbon, creating an air vacuum, destroying anything within the vicinity..or something like that, it's physics. So equipped with your Tanoak (Ta-no-oak), the name of the book you are given in the very beginning, the world awaits for you and the story that will unfurl.

I have only named two islands so far, so it will take some time to hopefully appear at the other islands, each respectfully to the elemental giants

So, if you want to join, just ask if the whole thing has started and if you are here in the beginning, just fill out this character sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Likes (Optional) :
Background:
Equipment: Tanoak, Wallet, and 5 or less other items. (There are laws, an important one is that weapons have been restricted on your first destination, Fotosa, due to hunting and poaching of endangered and rare animals on the island. Pocket knives being allowed as a multipurpose tool.)
Appearance: (Description or a picture works, but picture works best)
Last update on June 12, 12:42 am by Skybolt Night.

Hello! So before I go into explanations, this is something that will have a Pokemon type of feel as the islands located within this world have wondrous creatures to discover. I do not really know how to tag everything but that's what we are here to learn basically.To capture animals you come across, if you see it fit and worth it, you will use Ani Coins. They're like the size of your palm maybe but they work like a pokeball, it's really simple. Everyone will have a book of sorts that will give you info needed about the creatures. If there is no info, congratulations, you have made a discovery, try your best to write your findings about the creature. There are many paths to go down and you don't even have to team up with anybody as I, Sky, will be your narrator, guide, and friend as I will also be taking on a character or two for those who like to travel with other players. Originally, the name Kyleoth, which will be explained on how to be announced, was a character, or the main character, but he will no longer have any actual appearance as the name Kyleoth will become the name of the world the nine isles exist. Also, this will have a modern like setting.

Kyleoth and The Nine Isles is a fantasy world full of wondrous creatures that inhabit nine islands said to be created by elemental giants. The capital of the islands, Fotosa (Foe-toe-sah) is the largest island, created by the elemental giant, Fotile (Foe-til-ee) which in the language of the islands, Natoke (Nah-toe-kay), means "Creator of Land".

It would be unwise to travel alone on the islands so it will be in your best interests to have a friend. In the islands, you can meet people in the towns and even gain an animal companion which can guard you. They will not evolve but grow over time into what they become, as instantly evolving into something bigger would literally absorb any surrounding carbon, creating an air vacuum, destroying anything within the vicinity..or something like that, it's physics. So equipped with your Tanoak (Ta-no-oak), the name of the book you are given in the very beginning, the world awaits for you and the story that will unfurl.

I have only named one island so far, so it will take some time to hopefully appear at the other islands, each respectfully to the elemental giants

So, if you want to join, just ask if the whole thing has started and if you are here in the beginning, just fill out this character sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Likes (Optional) :
Background:
Equipment: Tanoak, Wallet, and 5 or less other items. (There are laws, an important one is that weapons have been restricted on your first destination, Fotosa, due to hunting and poaching of endangered and rare animals on the island. Pocket knives being allowed as a multipurpose tool.)
Appearance: (Description or a picture works, but picture works best)

Name: Sky, aka The Nine Isles Professor
Height: 6'0
Personality: Able To deal with the people he gives animals to
Background: Growing up on the island of Fotosa, Sky has obtained many opportunities to travel out to the Nine Isles, studying animals he comes across and befriending those that he can. Once becoming an adult, he opens his lab where he gives out to people their first animal companion and 5 Ani Coins. To help encourage new people to visit the islands and start an adventure, he has gone out of the regions of the Isles to different lands, showing many young and old people what awaits. And now, he lives out his days as the Nine Isles Professor.
Appearance:

Animal Companion: Faishee (Fie-She)

A large land based animal from the frozen island Lakto (Lack-toe) Usually friendly creatures unless you are threatening it's young or the herd. Many natives and tourists to the frozen island use these creatures as transport as everyday vehicles are not recommended on this island, as they startle the animals and cause stampedes or worse.
Last update on June 12, 12:36 am by Skybolt Night.
(I'll make my character soon, and I'm going to have a wolf (like creature) as my companion)
Helljumper, Helljumper, where have you been!
Feet first into hell, and back again!
When I die please bury me deep!
Place an MA5 down by my feet!
Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear!
'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five!
The ground will rumble,
There'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone!
It's just my ghost on a PT run!

UNSC MARCHING SONG

(I'll make my character soon, and I'm going to have a wolf (like creature) as my companion)

(I'll keep it in mind. Do you plan to have your character to be born on one of the nine islands or a foreigner from a different land?)

(I'll keep it in mind. Do you plan to have your character to be born on one of the nine islands or a foreigner from a different land?)

Ah here we go, so if I just get on my phone it's fine
So, go ahead and post your character sheets when you want, I might go to sleep soon.
Name: Elizabeth Ann Turner
Height: 5’6
Personality: She is a friendly, kind and caring person. She has a very nurturing and loving/motherly nature to the way she cares for others and her younger sisters (protective of them both). A quiet person that tends to keep to herself, though she does enjoy being around others.
Background: Having graduated high school and wanting to further her studies. She is off the discover the many creatures found in the islands. Besides wanting to continue her studies, she wants to have an adventure. Along with taking her sisters away from the dreary orphanage.
Equipment: A blue messenger bag (inside): Tanoak, wallet, blanket, medkit, baggie of snacks, water bottle and a small notebook. Along with a pocket knife in her pocket.
Appearance:

Name:ame: Annabel Mae Turner
Height: 3’7
Personality: She is friendly, childish, and playful. After all she is only eight. She is talkative but when embarrassed or scared she hides behind her sisters. Very curious with new surroundings, liking to crawl into small spaces(her size is perfect) and tries to climb trees.
Likes: Playing, cute things, hiding/crawling into small spaces, and coloring.
Background: Has been living in an orphanage along with her sisters for most of her life. Now she starts her new adventure on the islands.
Equipment: A purple backpack (inside): Tanoak, a fluffy coin pouch, water bottle, blanket, cookies, small tin of crayons and her stuffed seahorse (bubbles- two feet head sticks out of her backpack).
Appearance:

Name: Elizabeth Ann Turner
Height: 5’6
Personality: She is a friendly, kind and caring person. She has a very nurturing and loving/motherly nature to the way she cares for others and her younger sisters (protective of them both). A quiet person that tends to keep to herself, though she does enjoy being around others.
Background: Having graduated high school and wanting to further her studies. She is off the discover the many creatures found in the islands. Besides wanting to continue her studies, she wants to have an adventure. Along with taking her sisters away from the dreary orphanage.
Equipment: A blue messenger bag (inside): Tanoak, wallet, blanket, medkit, baggie of snacks, water bottle and a small notebook. Along with a pocket knife in her pocket.
Appearance:

Name:ame: Annabel Mae Turner
Height: 3’7
Personality: She is friendly, childish, and playful. After all she is only eight. She is talkative but when embarrassed or scared she hides behind her sisters. Very curious with new surroundings, liking to crawl into small spaces(her size is perfect) and tries to climb trees.
Likes: Playing, cute things, hiding/crawling into small spaces, and coloring.
Background: Has been living in an orphanage along with her sisters for most of her life. Now she starts her new adventure on the islands.
Equipment: A purple backpack (inside): Tanoak, a fluffy coin pouch, water bottle, blanket, cookies, small tin of crayons and her stuffed seahorse (bubbles- two feet head sticks out of her backpack).
Appearance:

Name: Jennifer Rae Turner
Height: 4'8"
Personality: fun loving, cares for her two sisters, can be a bit childish when she plays with her sister Anna, cares for animals
Likes: animals, drawing (like her older sister), music (always wear a pair of headphones under her hood)
Background: while staying at the orphanage with her sisters, she mostly kept to herself, except when her sisters were involved, then one day she found a small wolf pup lost near the orphanage, she decided to take care of it, and while it was still a pup she carried it in her arms
Equipment: her hood (doesn't count), a dark blue backpack containing her headphones and music player, a sketch book, tanaok, wallet, a outdoor/environment safety book (like what plants are poisonous and such), water bottles, a small bag of personal care products (such as brushes, nail clippers, etc. for both her and her animal companion)
Appearance:
Animal companion: a rare breed of wolf, the Fenrish Brood, she named him Fenrir and he is the size of an adolescent wolf, he protects the 3 sisters
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG
The three sister's journey starts off with them getting on a boat to go to the professor's lab to get their Ani Coins, Animal, and a basic lesson on the animals. Some 4 winged birds land on the railing of the boat. The tanoak informs them that this animal is called a Liefall Bird. Known for diving in the air faster than all bird species. As you all approach the lab, you get a.
very tropical feel as you can now see it on the horizon. The Professor standing out side with his partner.

The three sister's journey starts off with them getting on a boat to go to the professor's lab to get their Ani Coins, Animal, and a basic lesson on the animals. Some 4 winged birds land on the railing of the boat. The tanoak informs them that this animal is called a Liefall Bird. Known for diving in the air faster than all bird species. As you all approach the lab, you get a.
very tropical feel as you can now see it on the horizon. The Professor standing out side with his partner.

(Okay, let me make this longer)
The three sister's journey begins in the pier of Fotosah as to get to the Professor's lab, one must either have a water Anima (Just going to start calling them anima instead of animal) or a boat. Boat rides are free in this land unless if it's to go to dangerous islands. The captain greets the girls. "Ah yes, you must be the Turner sisters." He smiles "The Professor himself requested I give you three a ride to his lab. He even made these for all three of you" *You obtained a bag of cookies, each with $500!* "Come on, let's get going."

Jenny watched as her sister Anna was coloring something, she just smiled and kept her company while Fenrir layer by her side and Eliza was watching the birds and the waves as they got closer and closer to the island
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

Jenny watched as her sister Anna was coloring something, she just smiled and kept her company while Fenrir layer by her side and Eliza was watching the birds and the waves as they got closer and closer to the island

(I made a different starting point)

The three sister's journey begins in the pier of Fotosah as to get to the Professor's lab, one must either have a water Anima (Just going to start calling them anima instead of animal) or a boat. Boat rides are free in this land unless if it's to go to dangerous islands. The captain greets the girls. "Ah yes, you must be the Turner sisters." He smiles "The Professor himself requested I give you three a ride to his lab. He even made these for all three of you" *You obtained a bag of cookies, each with $500!* "Come on, let's get going."

(I guess we wait for Aqua)
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

Elizabeth walks up to the pier along with her two younger sisters, walking up to a ship they get greeted by the captain. "Good morning and yes that is us" she said with a smile as he greeted them "thank you" she replied when handed the bag of cookies. She smiled turning around to see her youngest sister Anna busy watching a group of ants carry off pieces of food. "Anna! Come on we have to get going" calling out to her

Elizabeth walks up to the pier along with her two younger sisters, walking up to a ship they get greeted by the captain. "Good morning and yes that is us" she said with a smile as he greeted them "thank you" she replied when handed the bag of cookies. She smiled turning around to see her youngest sister Anna busy watching a group of ants carry off pieces of food. "Anna! Come on we have to get going" calling out to her

Jenny looked back and giggled while listening to her music, Fenrir remained by Jenny's side as he continuously scanned the area, making sure they weren't in any danger
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG