Gralin gave them all a closer look with his eye. "seriously you guys allow have like your own magic, it's really awesome that see so many adventures all the way out here. Also I've got a room for just about anything, feel free to treat this place as your home while your all here
Lord of... I dunno... Prolly something.
Foureyes said...

Gralin gave them all a closer look with his eye. "seriously you guys allow have like your own magic, it's really awesome that see so many adventures all the way out here. Also I've got a room for just about anything, feel free to treat this place as your home while your all here

Lok nodded, still unsure how this was all happening, but decided to go with it anyways. He decided to flop down right onto the ground, making that spot on the floor his new seat.

"I'm quaking in my booties. I have little booties for quaking emergencies." -Patrick Boivin, 2012
Foureyes said...

Annalise smiled quite excited to have a look around. With the permission to look around, Annalise gently jumped with excitement and went off to explore the many rooms.
Foureyes said...

after about half an hours walk down a slight hill they came to the trees. Zander looked back and forth across the line for trees and gave a high pitched whistle. a few moments later a Single centaur trotted out of the foliage. He was toned and had dark skin and hair. from hooves to head he stood nearly eight feet tall. He spotted them and half-galloped over to them his bow and lance strapped to his sides along with something similar to saddlebags. he put his right hand over his heart and bowed his head in respect, "Greetings" when he spoke he had a deep voice with a silky accent to it. "I am Tarren. Zander, it is good to see you my friend. I trust you are well?" he asked looked over them all. Zander nodded enthusiastically "Tarren your just as intimidating as ever!" he said in a friendly tone. The centaur smiled in response. Zander turned to the group "alright introductions! This is Tarren, you should all give him your names as well"
((think you guy's posted this one in the wrong thread...))
   likes this.
Liam said...

Lok nodded, still unsure how this was all happening, but decided to go with it anyways. He decided to flop down right onto the ground, making that spot on the floor his new seat.
gralin looked over at him "so I haven't heard your name yet and it seems wrong to me refer to you only as" guardian" I know you have a name of sorts... At least according to the legends you all had them."
Foureyes said...

gralin looked over at him "so I haven't heard your name yet and it seems wrong to me refer to you only as" guardian" I know you have a name of sorts... At least according to the legends you all had them."

Lok looked over at him, confused by what he said. Legends? Humans know us well? Then why do that kill so much? He looked at him for a moment, then patted his chest and said, "Humans call Lok."

"I'm quaking in my booties. I have little booties for quaking emergencies." -Patrick Boivin, 2012
Liam said...

Lok looked over at him, confused by what he said. Legends? Humans know us well? Then why do that kill so much? He looked at him for a moment, then patted his chest and said, "Humans call Lok."
"Nice to meet you lok" He smiled I actually have a couple of books with illustrations of your kind in them. though they dont really do you justice. Your so much more Fierce looking that the pictures. Im always on the look out to claim rare books your see" Lance decided not to show Gralin the book of monsters. the last thing he needed was for some scholar to come along and swipe his years of hard work, on the grounds of it being a rare piece of literature
Last update on August 23, 9:49 pm by Foureyes.
Foureyes said...

Gralin sighed "Well not well known. Unfortunatly only the educated know about Gaurdians. Besides that humans simply are industrialists. They build they grow. That said they do usually try to minimize the damage they do. But I suppose that dosent really ease your mind much" He said "Nice to meet you lok

( uh, does Gralin read minds? that was an internal thought )

Liam said...

( uh, does Gralin read minds? that was an internal thought )
(Uhhhh.... YES! XD no he dosent I missed that part. Ill edit)
   likes this.
Foureyes said...

"Nice to meet you lok" He smiled I actually have a couple of books with illustrations of your kind in them. though they dont really do you justice. Your so much more Fierce looking that the pictures. Im always on the look out to claim rare books your see" Lance decided not to show Gralin the book of monsters. the last thing he needed was for some scholar to come along and swipe his years of hard work, on the grounds of it being a rare piece of literature

( it's all good ^^ )

Lok didn't understand what he meant by books, but he assumed stories and depictions of him were being shared. He felt odd that there was so much effort to discuss him and his kind. He felt the need to ask, still not calling him by his name, "Human. Other humans make books of us and Lok. Then why humans hunt us? Why humans hurt earth?" He looked at him with genuine confusion. He didn't understand how they seemed to contradict themselves; simultaneously writing and respecting them but also trying to destroy them and their territory.

Liam said...

( it's all good ^^ )

Lok didn't understand what he meant by books, but he assumed stories and depictions of him were being shared. He felt odd that there was so much effort to discuss him and his kind. He felt the need to ask, still not calling him by his name, "Human. Other humans make books of us and Lok. Then why humans hunt us? Why humans hurt earth?" He looked at him with genuine confusion. He didn't understand how they seemed to contradict themselves; simultaneously writing and respecting them but also trying to destroy them and their territory.
Lance answered this time." because humans all have there own goals. Many of them wish to preserve your kinds legacy, many wish to study the world and keep it alive. Many others care about money and bettering humanities future and Don really care what happens when you the environment. I think a majority however actually haven't no intention to harm the world. Unfortunately humans couldn't live however they'd do if they hadn't hurt nature some." gralin spoke up next" actually according to some research I've done on that topic humans actually are quiet fond of taking no more than the need from their earth. It's this damned Grey that's really killing our world, so I hope you won't judge thw humans to harshly lok. Most of us don't want to hurt the earth anymore than our life style requires, witch is well with in acceptable Peramiters when discussing the renewable at witch those resources regenerate." Lance translated these last part for lok" basically humans won't use up the earth faster thab it can't heal, at least not one the Grey isn't gone
Foureyes said...

Lance answered this time." because humans all have there own goals. Many of them wish to preserve your kinds legacy, many wish to study the world and keep it alive. Many others care about money and bettering humanities future and Don really care what happens when you the environment. I think a majority however actually haven't no intention to harm the world. Unfortunately humans couldn't live however they'd do if they hadn't hurt nature some." gralin spoke up next" actually according to some research I've done on that topic humans actually are quiet fond of taking no more than the need from their earth. It's this damned Grey that's really killing our world, so I hope you won't judge thw humans to harshly lok. Most of us don't want to hurt the earth anymore than our life style requires, witch is well with in acceptable Peramiters when discussing the renewable at witch those resources regenerate." Lance translated these last part for lok" basically humans won't use up the earth faster thab it can't heal, at least not one the Grey isn't gone

Lok still felt odd about this information that seemed to contradict everything he knew about humans his whole life. He decided to keep quiet as he these thoughts clashed in his head. He stayed on the ground in silence.

( btw I have an idea on how to introduce my character, if you had one I'll go with that one instead )