One day earth is devastated by an unknown military group that appeared out of no where. They have conquered most of Asia, while the rest of the world remains free to fight back. But fighting back has been a losing battle, more and more people are either taken or killed as cities continue to fall.

The US military has joined forces with Canada, Mexico, and South America to keep this unknown enemy from gaining ground. They have called themselves the United America Front, or UAF. The UAF has developed advanced technology to combat this unknown group. After many years the rest of the world fell to this group, and any survivors left for the UAF.

And after the many years of the conflict and many unsuccessful attempts to broker a peace treaty, this group agreed for a meeting. The leaders of the UAF had hoped for this opportunity for a long time, they had hoped to meet the leader or leaders of this unknown group and a possibility for peace.

The location they had chosen for this meeting was the still unconquered, but ultimately devastated UK. The unknown group shows and one of the commanders states that they are known as the "Cosmic Legion" and are here for one reason. Before the UAF could ask what the reason was, a women in a sort of battle gear, similar but also different from the legion, came out from behind a group of legionnaires.

"My name is Radiance and the reason I am here, is to hunt down the one person that poses a threat to my existence, you will turn him over to me and I may spare you, but if you don't, you will be given the choice to join my legion, or die."

You have been given a choice, do you agree to her terms and hunt for the one person she fears and turn him in? Or do you find him and ask him for help? Or do you ultimately sacrifice your humanity and your freedom to pledge undying loyalty to Radiance to ensure your own survival? The choice is now yours.

(The one Radiance fears is another character of mine, and depending if Revan joins and can keep up, will determine the story)

Character sheet: example
Name: Radiance
Race: human (any race is fine, including alien races)
Appearance: (basically the human version of Starburst) ~ 6"2' wears armor similar to the warlock design in destiny
Chosen side: Cosmic Legion
Weapons, skills, or magic: is a god
Backstory: (optional) Radiance was born during the Middle Ages on earth, she was born a princess by the name Stacey "Star" Lumin, her parents had always called her Star because she would always watch the stars, until one day a 'star' crashed outside the Kingdom walls and she went to investigate, with a couple body guards, but she and the 'star' disappeared which led to the execution of the guards and nearly caused a massive war between kingdoms, she was taken from her home and alter to become a force of devestation, this caused her mind to fracture, forcing everything into the deepest darkest place in her mind
Other info: (optional) hardly cares about anybody, if sacrificing someone will get her closer to her goal then she will do it

(Also just a heads up, I will not tolerate anyone going GOD MODE, because Radiance is a god, it's part of the story, and when it comes time for Radiance to fall I will make it an even playing field, so I don't want to hear any complaining about Radiance)
Last update on November 13, 7:25 pm by Scarlett Skyblaze™.
Helljumper, Helljumper, where have you been!
Feet first into hell, and back again!
When I die please bury me deep!
Place an MA5 down by my feet!
Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear!
'Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five!
The ground will rumble,
There'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone!
It's just my ghost on a PT run!

UNSC MARCHING SONG
Name: Lenaera
Race: Drudikin(Lynx) http://www.deviantart.com/art/Drudikin-Species-Ref...
Appearance: (will offer an image at some point) Typical female build with characteristics similar to that of a rose colored Lynx, and a Rose-quartz like soul gem.
Chosen side: UAF
Weapons, skills, or magic: Summonable twin rapiers & pyrotechnic displays
Backstory: Became stranded on Earth after the Cosmic Legion destroyed her ship. Before that, she was a traveling entertainer/vigilante with her brother
Other info: Lenaera sides with the UAF out of a sense of a duty, though she also has the goal of rebuilding a new ship so she can continue her space faring ways.

Name: Joey
Race: Drudikin(Wolf)
Appearance: (Will replace with an image) Typical male appearance with azure wolf-like characteristics and a royal blue Soul Gem
Chosen Side: UAF
Weapons: Summonable Spear, Levitation
Backstory: Basically the same as Lenaera, his sister.
Other Info: Doesn't take to well to orders by anyone but his sister, mostly due to hard-earned respect and companionship.
Insanity is better than the bleak world of the normal~ me
I am a mad scientist!~ Okarin Rintaro
I summon thee! Celestial Dragon!~ Coryn Gearheart
I only wish to be whole once again~ Coryn Leonadh

Name: Lenaera
Race: Drudikin(Lynx) http://www.deviantart.com/art/Drudikin-Species-Ref...
Appearance: (will offer an image at some point) Typical female build with characteristics similar to that of a rose colored Lynx, and a Rose-quartz like soul gem.
Chosen side: UAF
Weapons, skills, or magic: Summonable twin rapiers & pyrotechnic displays
Backstory: Became stranded on Earth after the Cosmic Legion destroyed her ship. Before that, she was a traveling entertainer/vigilante with her brother
Other info: Lenaera sides with the UAF out of a sense of a duty, though she also has the goal of rebuilding a new ship so she can continue her space faring ways.

Name: Joey
Race: Drudikin(Wolf)
Appearance: (Will replace with an image) Typical male appearance with azure wolf-like characteristics and a royal blue Soul Gem
Chosen Side: UAF
Weapons: Summonable Spear, Levitation
Backstory: Basically the same as Lenaera, his sister.
Other Info: Doesn't take to well to orders by anyone but his sister, mostly due to hard-earned respect and companionship.

(Hello mum, long time no hear -_- )
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

(Hello mum, long time no hear -_- )

//Right? The species I'm using is quite new, but seeing as they're a space fairing open-species, I figured that this would be a great place to start using them.Laugh\\

//Right? The species I'm using is quite new, but seeing as they're a space fairing open-species, I figured that this would be a great place to start using them.Laugh\\

(What kind of mother doesn't make time for her daughter, I'm very disappointed in you, and yes that makes sense)
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

(What kind of mother doesn't make time for her daughter, I'm very disappointed in you, and yes that makes sense)

//Me, cause I'm horrible... And pretty bad at staying social... Especially at starting conversations, but those are excuses tbh.Every pony likes Hugs!!!\\

//Me, cause I'm horrible... And pretty bad at staying social... Especially at starting conversations, but those are excuses tbh.Every pony likes Hugs!!!\\

( Every pony likes Hugs!!! )
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG
Name: Ruby Zero
Race: Dark matter/human
Appearance:
Weapons, skills, or magic: can fly, body can spawn dark matter that could take control anyone and even allow Ruby to watch, Ruby can possess anyone, and she can shoot sparks out that explodes
Backstory: Ruby was experiment to harness the power of the dark matter, a unknown matter that caused a negative effects on people, but as she grew her body mutated due to the effects which were her mouth had a blood red eye, weird wings and a halo soon appeared over her head making her a freak of nature until she met Radiance who accepted her who she was as for people treated ruby a monster
Other info: Barely speaks due to her "eye" but can write on a board
(10 points if they get the reference also made some adjustments)
Last update on November 13, 6:03 pm by Rias the Specimen 8.

Name: Ruby Zero
Race: Dark matter/human
Appearance:
Weapons, skills, or magic: can fly, body can spawn dark matter that could take control anyone and even allow Ruby to watch, Ruby can possess anyone, and she can shoot sparks out that explodes
Backstory: Ruby was experiment to harness the power of the dark matter, a unknown matter that caused a negative effects on people, but as she grew her body mutated due to the effects which were her mouth had a blood red eye, weird wings and a halo soon appeared over her head making her a freak of nature
Other info: Barely speaks due to her "eye" but can write on a board
(10 points if they get the reference)

(I hope she behaves like a good girl, and Pinkie Shrug on the reference)
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG
Name: Specter-02, 'Oscar Mike'
Race: Altered Human. (Cyborg-esque)
Weapons, skills, or magic: Long-range sniper rifle, cloaking, weak telekinesis and hacking. Can call for airstrike if Radiant greenlights him.
Backstory: An empire that left Earth long ago with no prior warning, they've left some deactivated units on some research labs, presumably considered they were obsolete, or useless, or a failure. When Radiant came across and checked the chambers, Specter-02 was the very few surviving experiment that seemed to be a promising unit she could use for her own goals.
Other info: He has no official name. Always when deployed On Mission, he always goes by phonetical alphabet: Oscar Mike, and kinda stood as his nickname.
Part of the program allows Radiant to wipe his memory when needed, not only to avoid an uprising from his side, but also to help him focus properly on his next mission with no distractions.
Appearance: (Left, male version)
Legion said...

Name: Specter-02, 'Oscar Mike'
Race: Altered Human. (Cyborg-esque)
Weapons, skills, or magic: Long-range sniper rifle, cloaking, weak telekinesis and hacking. Can call for airstrike if Radiant greenlights him.
Backstory: An empire that left Earth long ago with no prior warning, they've left some deactivated units on some research labs, presumably considered they were obsolete, or useless, or a failure. When Radiant came across and checked the chambers, Specter-02 was the very few surviving experiment that seemed to be a promising unit she could use for her own goals.
Other info: He has no official name. Always when deployed On Mission, he always goes by phonetical alphabet: Oscar Mike, and kinda stood as his nickname.
Part of the program allows Radiant to wipe his memory when needed, not only to avoid an uprising from his side, but also to help him focus properly on his next mission with no distractions.
Appearance: (Left, male version)

(Ooooohhhh Radiance likey)
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG

(I hope she behaves like a good girl, and Pinkie Shrug on the reference)

(She will and it's a reference Kirby 64 and the crystal shards)

(She will and it's a reference Kirby 64 and the crystal shards)

(Oh)
The ground will rumble,

UNSC MARCHING SONG
Name: Nero
Race: Lawrencian
Appearance:

Chosen side: Neutral, or whoever has the more enticing argument.
Weapons, skills, or magic: High End psychics. Doesn't necessarily need a physical body.
Backstory: Nero is technically the only Survivor of the Great Lawrencian Civil War that ravaged the cosmos long long ago. Nobody knows how she lasted or continued on for so long, but that is known is what she has seen in her life is the kinda shit that makes people sick, grays their hair, and even makes them suicidal or insane.
Other info: Rather Cold, Stern, Neutral, and very Indifferent about many things. Very much at peace with what she is and how she got there. Doesn't scare easy, near impossible to intimidate, and kinda boring in a conversation. Assessment: Good to have as a friend, but can seem very dull.
Last update on November 16, 1:42 am by Crystal the Dragon.
Nazis dead, Nazi Robots dead, Broke all your shit. helicopters secured.