She just looked to her hand and then to him before slowly drawing her hand close to her mouth and gently nibbling on the scarf with a rather spiteful stare towards him.

"Hey! Don't you dare young lady!" He said with a groan as he gently papped her head "That is my favorite scarf"

"Hey! Don't you dare young lady!" He said with a groan as he gently papped her head "That is my favorite scarf"
She let out a squeal and pulled the scarf away from her mouth before simply staring at him looking pitiful
Nazis dead, Nazi Robots dead, Broke all your shit. helicopters secured.

She let out a squeal and pulled the scarf away from her mouth before simply staring at him looking pitiful

"You only have 2 minutes and 30 seconds left" He said with a laugh as he sat on the counter "You can last"

"You only have 2 minutes and 30 seconds left" He said with a laugh as he sat on the counter "You can last"
She simply stared at him and then her hand before getting rather teary eyed

She simply stared at him and then her hand before getting rather teary eyed

He rose a brow as he watched her "What's wrong dear?"

He rose a brow as he watched her "What's wrong dear?"
"I don't like this punishment... I don't like being punished when I don't know what I did wrong" she said with a small whimper as she looked away from her hand.

"I don't like this punishment... I don't like being punished when I don't know what I did wrong" she said with a small whimper as she looked away from her hand.

"You don't sell rugs" he said as he crossed his arms before untying her hand "Besides, Its already done"

"You don't sell rugs" he said as he crossed his arms before untying her hand "Besides, Its already done"
"But as my husband you should know I don't sell rugs" she said looking at her gloved hand before murmuring to it "Never shall you be bathed in the darkness of that prison"

"But as my husband you should know I don't sell rugs" she said looking at her gloved hand before murmuring to it "Never shall you be bathed in the darkness of that prison"

He chuckled "And as my wife you should sell them" he joked, sitting on the counter with his legs crossed

He chuckled "And as my wife you should sell them" he joked, sitting on the counter with his legs crossed
"I'm not a saleswoman though." she said sitting on a desk, copying his exact posture

"I'm not a saleswoman though." she said sitting on a desk, copying his exact posture

He shrugged some before sighing as he looked to her "Are you copying me?"

He shrugged some before sighing as he looked to her "Are you copying me?"

"Hmm?" she looked down to herself and then back to him "I believe it is you who is copying me"

"Hmm?" she looked down to herself and then back to him "I believe it is you who is copying me"

He smirked some as he crossed his leg over the other one "Are you sure?"
(Weakly rolls in. Hey)