Currently there is a big different in amount of media coverage that Bernie gets as opposed to Hillary and Trump. What are you opinions, theories, speculations as to why this is? Is the media controlled? are they afraid of a revolution?
Topics: Bernie, Media, Trump, Hillary.
High Caliber said...

Currently there is a big different in amount of media coverage that Bernie gets as opposed to Hillary and Trump. What are you opinions, theories, speculations as to why this is? Is the media controlled? are they afraid of a revolution?

Probably has a pretty good amount to do with Trump being a threat to the boys club and Clinton being outrageously corrupt.
Shobadoby said...

Probably has a pretty good amount to do with Trump being a threat to the boys club and Clinton being outrageously corrupt.

:sire: ahh yes, the boys club. Those that are high and mighty. but the thing is , more coverage on trump is only making him MORE of a threat, so why continue with the coverage? There was an instance where i believe it was CNN who broadcast an empty stage, rather than Bernie's speech in phoenix last week. Now I am aware that alot of news outlets are biased, but it feels they are really going out of their way moreso in this election than any previous one.
Scoots said...

Probably because they don't see him as 'Relevant' As Hilary or Trump.
He hasn't done things to really grab the medias attention too.

looks like we need to get into fights at the Bernie rallys >:U
High Caliber said...

:sire: ahh yes, the boys club. Those that are high and mighty. but the thing is , more coverage on trump is only making him MORE of a threat, so why continue with the coverage? There was an instance where i believe it was CNN who broadcast an empty stage, rather than Bernie's speech in phoenix last week. Now I am aware that alot of news outlets are biased, but it feels they are really going out of their way moreso in this election than any previous one.

I dunno, none of this molasses heap of an election has made any sense. Every one of the candidates is either a mouth-breathing idiot in at least one major area or is so up to their knees in lies that they shouldn't be able to run (see what I did there? -3-). I've had to start detaching myself from politics this election just because of how irritated it's making me, 2017 and beyond is not sounding fantastic.
Because Trump is more provocative and gets more attention than anyone else.

"I'm quaking in my booties. I have booties for quaking emergencies." -Patrick Boivin, 2012
I would say because Bernie doesn't really receive a lot of financial support, especially from big banks, like Clinton and the Republican gang. The coverage that Bernie does get is either misinformation trying to "uncover" him, or people telling him to give up, because we live in a country of very conservative people. Most voters are older adults who have old fashioned beliefs, and thus they will watch and root for the Republicans. Clinton on the other hand is a woman, and if she wins, she will be the first female president, which is a big deal. The media is biased and only in it for the attention, which they do get from Trump's assinine statements and Clinton's wishy-washy campaigning. .3.
Apple Pop said...

I would say because Bernie doesn't really receive a lot of financial support, especially from big banks, like Clinton and the Republican gang. The coverage that Bernie does get is either misinformation trying to "uncover" him, or people telling him to give up, because we live in a country of very conservative people. Most voters are older adults who have old fashioned beliefs, and thus they will watch and root for the Republicans. Clinton on the other hand is a woman, and if she wins, she will be the first female president, which is a big deal. The media is biased and only in it for the attention, which they do get from Trump's assinine statements and Clinton's wishy-washy campaigning. .3.

Bernie is not bought by banks which in turn rub elbows with media giants which in turn fund campaigns like Hillary's o3o. But we have the other end of the spectrum where Trump who "claims" he is self funded is getting ALL the media. My theory, as most others, are that the big banks and the establishment are more fearful of reform that Bernie intends to do (ending citizens united) that will keep companies from buying or rigging certain elections. And since the big dogs dont feel trump is a threat, the best way to squelch the resistance is to ignore it in this instance, hence why we see trump saying things everyday.
High Caliber said...

Baldness.