Poll: Fav color?
March 19, 2016 by
Aura Sight said...

Dawn of War. Human Soldier and Angles. Red And White Commander. It is so lovely. Especially when I get Assemble the Legion out. Tribal is best. I love it. Fear my army

That's awesome I've wanted to try that card out tbh

That's awesome I've wanted to try that card out tbh

I use that, Legion's Initiative. Gisela, Blade of Goldnight, Iroas when I draw him. TWO Elspeths. And Solider/Human Tribal enchantments up the ass. I love my baby.
Aura Sight said...

I use that, Legion's Initiative. Gisela, Blade of Goldnight, Iroas when I draw him. TWO Elspeths. And Solider/Human Tribal enchantments up the ass. I love my baby.

Might have to try that lol I currently have a xenagos (I call him zany goats) deck and an ayli deck

Might have to try that lol I currently have a xenagos (I call him zany goats) deck and an ayli deck

I feel like I would like to fight a Zany Goat.
Aura Sight said...

I feel like I would like to fight a Zany Goat.

Haha it's alot of fun to be one
Either blue and green or red and white.

I would barely even notice if they removed black from the game entirely.
Zephyr Ward said...

Either blue and green or red and white.

I would barely even notice if they removed black from the game entirely.

NooOOooOooo!
I only play Black/White!
Despair
i liked the blue decks from the MTG video games, Jace Beleren's decks are fun and i really started liking blue from then on i like black but i do tend to try to make combo decks with 3 color
High Caliber said...

i liked the blue decks from the MTG video games, Jace Beleren's decks are fun and i really started liking blue from then on i like black but i do tend to try to make combo decks with 3 color

Blue is niiice and controlly, kind of slow in the past, but with this new set it is definitely going to be a speedier threat
Slivers will always have a special place in my heart, even if they lack consistency nowadays
In particular I enjoy building them so that they're less aggressive; my favorite build is currently rainbow minus black, and uses Ghostflame Sliver with Ugin to exile my opponent's board. Though it does use the Hivelord too because being able to get Indestructible across the board is so strong, especially with Manaweft and Gemhide making mana-screws nonexistent

Eldrazi kicks its ass but I dunno, I have fun with it~